This is the release process for agate:
- Verify all unit tests pass with fresh environments:
- Verify 100% test coverage:
nosetests --with-coverage tests.
- Ensure any new modules have been added to setup.py’s
- Ensure any new public interfaces have been added to the documentation.
- Ensure TableSet proxy methods have been added for new Table methods.
- Make sure the example script still works:
python charts.pyworks and has been run recently.
CHANGELOG.rstis up to date. Add the release date and summary.
- Create a release tag:
git tag -a x.y.z -m "x.y.z release."
- Push tags upstream:
git push --tags
- If this is a major release, merge
git checkout stable; git merge master; git push
- Upload to PyPI:
python setup.py sdist bdist_wheel upload.
- Flag the release to build on RTFD.
- Update the “default version” on RTFD to the latest.
- Rev to latest version:
- Commit revision:
git commit -am "Update to version x.y.z for development.".