This is the release process for agate:
- Verify all unit tests pass with fresh environments:
- Verify 100% test coverage:
nosetests --with-coverage --cover-package=agate.
- Ensure any new modules have been added to setup.py’s
- Make sure the example script still works:
CHANGELOGis up to date.
- Create a release tag:
git tag -a x.y.z -m "x.y.z release."
- Push tags upstream:
git push --tags
- Upload to PyPI:
python setup.py sdist bdist_wheel upload.
- Flag the release to build on RTFD.
- Update the “default version” on RTFD to the latest.
- Rev to latest version:
- Commit revision:
git commit -am "Update to version x.y.z for development.".